Strategic Plan P.H. Greene Mission Statement
The mission of P.H. Greene Elementary, the cultivators of individuality, is to inspire each student to discover his or her unique talents and abilities to positively impact his or her global community through a nurturing environment distinguished by intentional academic, artistic, and social learning experiences that encourage creativity, confidence, and the courage to take risks.
Strategic Plan Campus Strategic Objectives
- Each student feels valued and accepted for his or her individuality, unique talents, and willingness to take risks.
- Each student participates in intentional social and academic learning experiences to become a well-rounded citizen.
- Each student acquires knowledge in a manner that enriches and promotes his or her individual learning style.
Strategic Plan Campus Tactics
- We will utilize a variety of methods to enhance communication between parents, staff, and students to build collaborative relationships.
- We will broaden and strengthen the inclusion of all cultures within our community.
- We will provide intentional academic, artistic, and social experiences that support authentic, personalized learning.
P.H. Greene IMPROVEMENT STRATEGIES AND PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
Strategy I: We will inspire learning through an array of personalized opportunities and experiences.
Performance Objective I.1: Curriculum and flexible scheduling that supports student choice and personalized learning.
Strategy II: Support to meet the needs and aspirations of each student.
Performance Objective II.1: A systematic approach for instructional and behavioral supports for each student.
Performance Objective II.2: Each student will meet or exceed performance expectations on all STAAR tested areas.
Performance Objective II.3: Support so that each student receiving services through Limited English Proficient (LEP), At-Risk, Dyslexia, Special Education or Gifted and Talented Programs will be provided research-based instructional strategies to improve academic achievement.
Strategy III: We will ensure safe and nurturing learning environments.
Performance Objective III.1: An intentional culture of school safety supported by the CCISD Behavior Framework.
Performance Objective III.2: The CCISD behavior framework to support the social and emotional well-being of all students and employees.
Strategy IV: We will ensure each student understands and assumes his or her role as a productive citizen.
Performance Objective IV.1: Responsible and effective use of technology while learning at school, home, and in the community.
Performance Objective IV.2: A future-ready culture that fosters college and career exploration and readiness.
Strategy V: We will broaden and strengthen connections within our communities.
Performance Objective V.1: Meaningful relationships within PK-12 communities.
Strategy VI: We will ensure mutual understanding and support through effective communication.
Performance Objective VI.1: Mutual understanding and support through effective communication.
Strategy VII: We will build capacity for organizational change.
Performance Objective VII.1: An instructional coaching model to facilitate the building of teacher capacity.
Performance Objective VII.2: All teaching and paraprofessional staff members meet “Highly Qualified” requirements.